Dr. Jerek Petrous and our Smile For Life Team at Petrous Orthodontics specialize in providing high quality orthodontic treatment such as braces at manageable costs. Serving the Madison Heights and greater Michigan areas, Dr. Petrous is dedicated to helping the same communities he was raised in. We offer many options for smile transformation services including traditional braces, color or clear braces, Incognito lingual braces, and Invisalign in Sterling Heights. The average cost of braces causes many people to have the preconceived notion that these processes are very costly, which can prevent them from getting the smile they have always wanted.
The Cost of Braces
The braces cost can vary depending on specific individual factors such as how long you need them and where you live. We accept many major insurances which can cover some of the cost, but the remaining balance or cost without insurance coverage can become an unexpected burden for any individual or family. To help lift that burden, we at Petrous Orthodontics offer options such as an HSA account or payment plan which can spread out your payment costs to avoid breaking the bank.
Deciding the best options for you
During your complimentary consultation, we will answer all preliminary questions, evaluate your needs and determine the best process of treatment specifically for you. We will discuss our different treatment options, as well as create an interest-free payment plan that fits your budget. At Petrous Orthodontics we believe providing a higher standard of care begins with making your treatment affordable.
- Metal braces – our micro-arch brackets are 30% smaller than standard sized brackets. The “space-age” nickel titanium wires we use in our braces are super-elastic and allow for easier alignment with less discomfort.
- Color braces – made for anyone who wants to fashionably show off their orthodontic appliances, we offer an assortment of colors at no additional cost.
- Radiance clear braces – clear polished sapphire that doesn’t stain like other plastic options. These are typically only used for top teeth to avoid the wear of bottom enamel.
- Invisalign – clear removable aligners that are favored for their comfort and discretion.
- Incognito lingual braces – an invisible alternative for patients who don’t want bulky traditional brackets and where Invisalign as not an option.
Dr. Petrous and his Smile For Life team at Petrous Orthodontics are looking forward to being the reason you smile!
If you are located in the Madison Heights or surrounding Michigan areas and in need of orthodontic care contact us to set up your complimentary consultation today! Find out how we can make a smile transformation affordable for you. The smile you’ve always wanted could be just a phone call or visit away, call us now! (248) 588-2020