Many teens in the Sterling Heights, MI area prefer Invisalign Teen over traditional metal braces for its many advantages: the clear aligners are virtually invisible, the plastic aligners used in this system are smooth and comfortable, the aligners are removable for easy cleaning, and you can eat whatever you want. And this is why we at Petrous Orthodontics offer Invisalign Teen as an option. What teenager do you know that’s going to trade that option in for visible brackets and wires that can poke and irritate the mouth, more brushing and flossing responsibilities, and many food restrictions?
Now Dr. Jerek Petrous and Dr. John Marx get their teenage patients because their cool, and we at Petrous Orthodontics also understand that sometimes parents just don’t understand so we thought of a few conversation starters to help you express to your parents why you want Invisalign Teen and not braces.
8 Ways to Help You Chat with Your Parents About Invisalign Teen
- There’s already enough pressure on my image at school. Invisalign is virtually invisible, so I can straighten my teeth discretely!
- Since the system is removable, I can play sports and/or play my musical instrument just as I do now, without worrying about damaging my braces and the extra money that would cost you.
- With Invisalign I can brush and floss properly, and you’ve always stressed how important that is.
- With braces I can’t even eat things like whole apples or raw carrots, and I know how much you want me to eat healthy, plus I don’t want you to have to spend extra money on food for my new diet with braces. Or I can get Invisalign and remove them to eat.
- I know how busy you are. Invisalign requires fewer appointments. With braces, you’d be taking off of work left and right to take me for adjustments or emergency repairs if I broke a wire or bracket.
- This will make me more responsible because I have to remember to wear the aligners to achieve results. And the aligners have blue indicators that fade with wear to remind me.
- Even if I was to lose my aligners, Invisalign Teen provides six replacement aligners free, and you know I don’t lose things that much.
- It’s actually the same price as braces, and it’s possible that up to half the cost could already be covered by our insurance.
Now that we got mom and dad on board, check out our website to request an appointment with Dr. Petrous, Dr. Marx and the team at Petrous Orthodontics so that we can get you started with Invisalign Teen!
Dr. Jerek Petrous, Dr. John Marx and the team at Petrous Orthodontics are experts in Invisalign Teen®. If you have any questions pertaining to Invisalign®, Invisalign Teen®, braces and/or clear braces in the 48071 zip code area: Madison Heights, MI, Sterling Heights, MI, Hazel Park, MI, Warren, MI, and Royal Oak, MI, or would like to schedule an complementary consultation with Dr. Petrous or Dr. Marx, contact Petrous Orthodontics at: 248.588.2020